Reports to: President/Owner
Job Description: Marketing Executive
The Marketing Executive (ME) is responsible for positioning and maintaining the overall Rocky Mountain Hardware (RMH) brand. This role is responsible for managing existing marketing programs as well as identifying new opportunities to engage with RMH’s key target audiences. The ME is responsible for maintaining open communication and collaboration with internal management teams. This position identifies, evaluates and manages external marketing partners including graphic designers, photographers, web development agency, public relations agency, etc. and is responsible for analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness and ROI behind all marketing initiatives.
• Ability to set strategy for traditional and digital marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrate exceptional leadership to shape RMH’s long-term digital marketing strategy encompassing display, search, social, native, video, and email platforms.
• Oversee, manage, and mentor marketing team members by setting clear responsibility guidelines to allow individuals to perform to the best of their ability.
• Manage all photoshoots by identifying key properties through staging and directing photographer from image edit and final delivery.
• Concept and direct national advertising campaign for both print and digital ads – including collaborating with design director and photographer, ordering product, managing photoshoot and edit process.
• Manage and represent company at corporate events, from trade shows to designer dinners.
• Create annual RFP for national media buy, identify new and evaluate existing partners.
• Maintain key relationships with top editors and publishers of industry media.
• Develop quarterly concepts for engagement via Inbound digital platform (HubSpot).
• Write copy for various outlets from press releases to product launches and website.
• Manage external Public Relations agency, keep apprised of marketing plans and launches.
• Oversee all social media content and delivery.
• Research and stay knowledgeable about current marketing trends.
• Identify training and development opportunities for team members.
• Well-developed interpersonal and management skills.
• Experience with developing compelling, targeted content for social media and website.
• Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, CRM (HubSpot, preferably), WordPress, project management tools (Asana, Basecamp).
• High level of comfort learning new software or content management systems.
• Experience identifying new business partners and creating RFPs to solicit and evaluate options.
• Effective time management skills.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com